You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Big 2-6!






Am I really 26 years old? At heart, I still feel like I'm 22. When I tell people how old I am turning, 26 just doesn't roll off the tongue as smoothly as the early twenties did. BUT, there is no stopping the aging process... so I guess I better just learn to deal with getting older. As my dad would say, "Getting old is not for wimps!" Here's to another year full of great (and not so great) experiences.

Also, don't be surprised to find out that many other people have this same birthday! It is a great day to be born =)

2 comments:

Tialinda's Blog said...

Happy Birthday Skye. This is Tialinda Ashleighs Aunt. I found you through Ashleighs blog so I had to wish you a Happy Birthday. I am so glad that I got to know you through Ash, you are an amazing woman. By the way I do have a blog. See if you can find me on blogspot. Love ya,Skye.

Anonymous said...

Love you Dad