You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh, those Red and Blue Lights....


I love this time of year when you get to see all the fun Christmas lights around the city! However, there are some red and blue lights that I never wish to see.... I am speaking of those awful cop car lights that only make you feel sick to your stomach!



I was walking home tonight and watched someone get pulled over. I could just feel their stomach churning.... I swear, it's one of the worst feelings getting pulled over. I am not sure what the individual did, but whatever it was, I am glad it wasn't me getting pulled over.

1 comment:

lindsy said...

Oh, my poor Skye. But I hate to admit that getting pulled over was hilarious on our Vegas trip. Good times!!!