You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, November 6, 2009

He is always there!!!

(Click on the image to make it bigger)

This brought tears to my eyes! Lately, I have been reflecting on the goodness of our Heavenly Father and the Savior. I have come to realize they are always there for us. I have been writing in my journal every day about how I see the Lord's hand in my life each and every day. It has brought me peace and comfort. I feel like have a pep in my step! Since we are in the Thanksgiving month, I just want you all to know how thankful I am to have the gospel in my life and that the Lord loves me!

2 comments:

lindsy said...

I loved that little strip. It's great, and so true. I do love the egg on the side of his head though. HIL-A-RIOUS! Hope your day has been more exciting!

Anonymous said...

That's the girl that is part of my crew.

Love you Dad