You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Sunday, October 25, 2009

RaNdOm

There's this tree on campus that I walk past that smells like throw up... It grosses me out every time I have to walk by it. I can't really choose a different route... it's like I either suck it up or walk half way around campus to avoid it. I guess I will just keep holding me breath.

I love it when the mirrors in the gym make you look good! I feel confident when I am lifting weights and look in the mirror and see this awesome looking person... I'm like, "YEAH! This working out is paying off." Then I moved to another mirror and it's a whole different story!

OUCH... I do hate when I nick my shin on weight room equipment! NOT FUN!

Why do dogs/Cats always have to lay on blankets or new material that is out??? Tigger (Lindsy's cat) would do it, Tommy (Stein/Nicollete's cat) would do it, and now I see Chewy do it. They are claiming it, I guess!

It's breast cancer awareness month---SO get your mammograms or do a self-breast exam! I know it's scary, but early detection is KEY! As I was walking yesterday, I was think about why people don't get check ups or don't do something as easy as giving yourself a self-breast exam... It's the fear factor. What if you do find something? It's easier to deal with if you don't know about it = out of sight, out of mind! BUT... I can't say it enough, EARLY DETECTION PEOPLE! You can do more about it if you know it's there! I am just keeping it real!



1 comment:

Kjell Crowe said...

mmm barf smelling tree. Awesome!

The mirrors in Victoria Secret always make me look good! hahah

yeah, Kojo lays down on stuff like that all the time. Whenever I lay my clothes out for working out, she lays right on top of them.

I actually think i'm going in for a check up this week! well, a pap-smear anyway, and they check my boobies!