You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

RaNdOm



While walking on campus, I saw this awful looking tree trunk. It looks like it should be in a movie. It stands out among the palm trees, so I couldn't help but notice its presence. Just thought I would share that with you.

Oh how I just love a shower that drains. The last couple weeks, our shower drain was getting slower and slower. NOT A GOOD THING. So, I cleaned it (absolutely hate to do it) and now it's draining like a champ. I don't have to stand in watter that won't go down! I feel at peace in the shower now =)

I just finished the worst writing assignment EVER- It took me way too long to understand what to write, but it it over. Phew!


3 comments:

Schmath said...

At first I thought you said, "awkward looking tree trunk," and I was feeling all sorry for the tree because everyone felt uncomfortable around him. Then I realized it said "awful." I breathed a sigh of relief. Although, maybe awful is worse than awkward. Who knows?

lindsy said...

I love this tree. I'd love to tell it's story. Great observation on campus. Oh, and don't call him awful. Poor thing. He probably feels bad :)

Anonymous said...

it looks like a tree that was taken over by warts, EEWWWW!

any fun events this weekend at school?