You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, July 10, 2009

Coronado!

San Diego Skyline from Coronad =) This is what I saw last night...

Last night I went and spend a pleasant evening with my aunt and uncle. Where did we spend this wonderful night... IN CORONADO! I think it's one of my most favorite places on this earth! I can't describe how peaceful it is. Yeah, don't get me wrong, you get your touristy people, but I still love it. San Diego in general is AWESOME! It's a big city, but isn't as crazy as New York or LA. Somehow I really want to end up down here. I just can't get enough!!!!!

2 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

one word: JEALOUS

lindsy said...

Sounds good to me. You can live somewhere warm and I can live somewhere cold and Ash can live somewhere in between and we'll keep up a perfect trio. :)