You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Saturday, June 27, 2009

ZIT

I've got this monstrosity of a zit on my forehead right now and IT HURTS! It's one of those inside zits that don't really want to come to the surface, and they are laughing at you because you are in so much pain. Yeah, I am sure you all know what I mean. I seriously put some ice on it so the swelling would go down! I can't get over how much it hurts.

Well, my friend, Jake, at camp has been my supporter, and is like, "No worries! I can't even see it till you point it out!!!" So he told me this story of when he had a corn-nut size zit on his cheek. He was in a modern dance class, and of course on that day, they had to do a breathing activity where you stand face to face with a partner. I am pretty sure you know what's coming next. Poor guy just knew his partner was staring at the zit, if not staring, she could see it out of the corner of her eye!!!!! So, he knows how I feel, as I am sure you all know as well!!!

DUMB ZIT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not going to believe this, but I came home to Mom and Dad with the most painful GIANT of a Zit!!!! I walked in the door and gave Mom direct orders not to say a word about the mountain on my face. Too funny and what a coinKIDINCT! Mine in on my chin. Huge, thick, no white hide, underneath the skin and wont budge and it hurts like a MF.

Kjell Crowe said...

lol. yep i know this all too well.