You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

REPOST FROM MAY- Just thought I'd bring this back.... Needed a little boost

Despair kills ambition, advances sickness, pollutes the soul, and deadens the heart. Depair can seem like a staircase that leads only and forever downward.

Hope on the other hand, is like the beam of sunlight rising up and above the horizon of our present circumstances. It pierces the darkness with a brilliant dawn. It encourages and inspires us to place our trust in the loving care of our Eternal Heavenly Father, who has prepared a way for those who seek for eternal truth in a world of relativism, confusion, and of fear.

-- Dieter F. uchtdorf

I just needed a little pick me up today, and believe this says it all!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We're headed out to Yosimitte in a few weeks and I was wondering if you could give me some good ideas for things to do. I can't find your email, so if you could email me at jessicaaverett@gmail.com if you have any ideas, that would be awesome. I'm so psyched to actually go where you have all these cool stories and pics from!

Anonymous said...

the dude nailed it! Such a great quote. Maybe you should sit down with poor MOmzy and Popscicle and read them this quote. Im in tears as I write this...