You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, February 26, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You....


The other day I went out with an old friend to see 'HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!" I have to admit I totally loved it. I feel it's a great representation of how my generation reacts towards dating and marriage. Yes, many people may not have liked it due to the fact of the affair, but I think it was showing how now days these things are happening whether we like it or not. It is sad that it has become a normal thing.


Also, POOR GIGI! Wow, what a mess she was. However, I feel like I can relate to her. I don't think I am that CRAZY... BUT, when she would try to read a man's signals... HAHAHAH, that is so what I do. I get excited if a guy acknowledges me and then I convince myself that the nudge in the arm was something more than just a simple "hello"! What we girls do to ourselves is so hilarious. I have to admit, it will be a great day when I meet the man of my dreams and I don't have to read into whether he likes me or not! What a day that will be!!!!!!

No comments: