You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Layered My Hair!!

So it's nothing too drastic ( baby steps!), but I did change my hair! It feels great =) I have been thinking of layering my hair for years, but everyone I tell is like " NO, you'll hate it!" But, I finally bit the bullet and got it done. It feels so much lighter now. It's still pretty long, but it has some style! Woot Woot! This year is gonna be full of changes... and it started with my hair!!!!







3 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

HOTT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It is so Gorgeous! But you have great hair, that looks good with everything and anything! What are some of these other changes? (Just got a text from you, so nevermind, you already answered it!) Sounds like some good thing sister.

Jessica said...

You look like a supermodel!!