You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

TIGGER!


Here he is a couple years before I met him... so cute!


Tigger is trying to get on the new blanket that I made for Baby Crowe. He Loves new material!!!



These next two just cracked me up.... he is laying on my bed (which he loves), but this time, he is on a plastic bag!!!!! I can't imagine how comfortable that really is!!!




So here I am with Tiggy, and he's trying to bite my hands! It's a love-hate relationship!! hahaha




I am gonna miss this cat! At first, I was a little weary of liking him. He's kinda shy and skittish... but, I was able to spend some quality time with him... and now he's my favorite! He will cuttle with me and I give him big kisses on his little head =) He's such a cutie pie! He will be missed! He knows I wake up early, so he comes scratching at my door around 7:30 in the morning to get my attention! That darn cat, he likes me so much, he won't let me sleep in (or he just wants me to feed him.. I like to believe in the first idea!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cutest post, ever.I love how you is really wanting to get on the baby crowe blanket, and the biting picture, it actually looks like his is sleeping. I love the plastic bag pictures. That is really funny. what a cute cat. so when are you leaving?