You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cameron TAGGED ME!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1.) Playing Varsity Basketball my freshman year of high school!
2.) Rockin’ my Biology Class (I didn’t have to take the fall final).
3.) Started playing the oboe for the first time in concert band.
4.) Trying to find friends of my own @ school so Kjell didn’t hate me!
5.) Started hanging out with Ashleigh =)

5 things on today's to-do list
1.) Worry about my Grad Apps =(
2.) Go to work for 9 hours…
3.) Re-read Joy Luck Club
4.) Think about buying my plane ticket
5.) Call the Fam

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1.) Definitely pay for Grad School
2.) Help out my Family!!!!!
3.) Give to Charity =)
4.) Buy a House and Car
5.) Travel!!!!

5 places I have lived
1.) Porterville, CA
2.) Provo, UT
3.) Springville, CA
4.) La Jolla, CA
5.) Rehoboth, MA

5 places I have worked
1.) Global Drug Testing
2.) Morris Center
3.) Smith Field House Custodial
4.) Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream
5.) Museum of Art Security Guard

People I TAG!
Anyone who wants to do this!

No comments: