You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer School...

Oh the joys of summer school! I get the opportunity to teach health to the same group of kids for six hours! HOLY COW.. I love health, but teaching six hours of it to the same people is tough! I have to come up with different ways to entertain! We totally did meditation today =) I was actually super stoked about that, and the student took to it pretty well... I was pleasantly suprised. I have to admit I am glad I am teaching summer school... the last week I had off was miserable. I didn't know what to do with myself- Nothing good is on TV, I can't get myself to want to tan outside, and I have read so many books I am taking a break from it. The only thing I found myself doing was playing the piano- I am definitley getting better at it. Oh, did I mention teaching summer school is a pretty cushy job! Why didn't I ever think of this before?

No comments: