You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rain, Rain go AWAY!!!!!!!











This will definitely be one of the Kennedy Meadows trips that we Remember. Couple years from now we'll be saying, "Remember that one time when it RAINED AND SNOWED ALL DAY?" We couldn't catch a break!!! Sad part was we didn't get to really enjoy the campfire. Isn't that why we go... to sit and visit by the campfire? Towards the end, my dad and I were ready to Jet-- you can only spend so much time in a cabin full of wild and crazy adults! Hahah.. One good thing is I think we all got along GREAT! Maybe one stupid tard war in the end between Starr and I, but all in all, we had a good time! We were really stretching for things to do... We took naps out of boredom, Nicollete braided and cut hair, the dogs came in to entertain us! We also had a new visitor: Clayton Andrews! I am sad he didn't get to really experience the wonderfulness of Kennedy Meadows... Clayton, it truly is a great place =)
Here's the bad weather! It's never been this bad!
Even Chica was bored!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok the picture of Dad getting his hair buthured by Nicolette is CLASSIC! WTF!

lindsy said...

Sad! But, I'm sure you all made the very best of it. Did Sister Thomas not make it out with you this year?