You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, April 10, 2008

NORTH & SOUTH!


Why do I torture myself so by watching this movie? The ending is so SAPPY, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! If you have seen North and South you know what I mean! I purchased it about a week ago becasue Lindsy mentioned she got it! I forgot how much I loved it! I am gonna have to get Starr to watch it! If she loved the Pride and Prejudice ending, she'll love this one!

4 comments:

lindsy said...

Gotta love the bad man turned too cute good man.

Leigh Way said...

I love this movie:)!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He was always a good man. I think he just started to see how much more successful he could be internally if he treated others as if they were decent people, too. I loved it! Love love loved it! The ending, awwwww, so good. Thanks Skye. What's next?

Anonymous said...

First of all, he always was a good man and very cute. I think he realized that he was more successful internally when he treated his mill workers with respect and decency- he started to feel better about himself and his Mill. What a classic. Oh and the ending, aaaawwww, so good. Thanks Skye, what's next on our list???