You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, April 25, 2008

ALICE IN WONDERLAND.......TWILIGHT

Who knew that Alice in Wonderland could be so intriguing! I just finished a book called " The Looking Glass Wars," which is about Alyss, who is the princess of Wonderland! It's a book that plays off the childhood story of the crazy white rabbit and little miss Alice. I have to admit I like this story a lot better =) It's a series, so I just purchased the next one-- hopefully it keeps getting better!



TWILIGHT!
I was just updating myself about the Twilight series... The movie is coming out in December, and the last and final book will be out in August! OH-- I can't wait! Does she become a vampire or what? Just tell us already!


1 comment:

LGW Librarian said...

Many thanks for your enthusiastic leap into the Pool of Tears assisting Princess Alyss and Royal Bodyguard Hatter Madigan with their harrowing adventures into pop culture.

We would like to share with you new revelations from Wonderland as they come into the Looking Glass Wars Library and Hatter M Institute. If you’re interested in receiving this confidential material, before it becomes public, please supply a secure email address.

The LGW Librarian
info@lookingglasswars.com