You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

10 Years ago...
I was a big bad eighth grader at Springville… I was definitely a tomboy, which lead to the breaking of my finger and having surgery because I was playing basketball with the boys at break! I am pretty sure I was on a bobby sox softball team (my last year playing). I was probably traveling up and down Cali playing basketball in some tourney getting our trash kicked by 4-D stars!

5 Things on my list to do today...
Teach my classes about STD’s and HIV & take one class to the hospital for a tour
Plan for Stein to sub for me tomorrow!
Read some more of KIRA-KIRA and the BOM
Think about grading some essays, but not really doing it!
Coaching my softball team for a win against Tulare Union

Snacks I enjoy...
Fruit and Cottage Cheese
Kit Kats!
Pickles and Cheese
Lunchmeat
Sunflower seeds

Bad Habits...
Complaining
Some suction cup ear thing (which I am sure you all know about!)
Crack my knuckles
PMSING TEMPER!

5 Places I have lived...
Porterville, California
La Jolla, California
Provo, UT
Colorado Spring, CO
(Hopefully) Rehoboth, MA

5 Jobs I have had...
Custodian
Cafeteria Worker
Pest Control Sales Caller
Security Guard
Pee Collector!

5 Things you don't know about me...
My nose runs constantly, which means I always have crusties on my nose!
At a stop light, I have to beat the person next to me when the light turns green!
I have a fear that one day someone will cut my hair in the middle of the night
I have watched Ever After and The First Harry Potter movie probably 20+ times.
I long to marry the Prince of England, even though he doesn’t know I exist!

If I suddenly had a million dollars...
I would pay off all my debt, and my parent’s debt. I would hire someone to get rid of the ugly houses that are around us or somehow buy out that land! Get a new car! Travel with my friends… Give money to health organizations (they are always in need of money!)

1 comment:

lindsy said...

Hmmm.... Stein's going to sub for you? Too cute. I did know 4 of your 5 "didn't know this about mes". Harry or William? Have we ever talked about this? I feel shafted. Haha. Oh yeah, and you'll never stop the suction cup thing and so I'm not sure you should even classify it as a bad habit (usually we try to change them or want to but feel we can't).