You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, March 7, 2008

ATCR (anual teachers chair race)



So I was FORCED to do the teacher chair race because no other teachers were going to do it! We had to sit in our teacher chairs, and get pushed by a student around the quad! YES, I felt like an idiot-- but what's new! It was fun in the end. Sadly enough I did not win, but I did get best DECORATED CHAIR! I was the only teacher who decorated it-- everyone else was just out for the win- I had the only girl pushing me as well-- which ususally doesn't mean anything, but the boys we were up against were CRAZY! But ya-- At least my chair was stylin'!

2 comments:

Schmath said...

You are so awesome! I bet the kids love you.

lindsy said...

Oh my gosh! It seriously looks like a Mexican fiesta or something. Hahaha. I love it!